"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Thankful on Thursday...on Saturday


It's been a busy, crazy week (like all weeks tend to be), and I've forgotten to take the time to list my blessings.  So, this week, I'm thankful for...

...healthy children who are able to run, laugh, and play soccer (every night of the week)

...sweet, special friends for my children, who love them and love God

...rainy weather that gives us an unexpected Saturday morning at home together

...Friday night pizza and movie nights with my girlies

...a full night's sleep with no crying puppy


What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. Those are all wonderful things to be thankful for. What movies did you guys watch?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...