"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thankful on Thursday...Recovery Edition...


Today, I continue to work on my gratitude.  It has been a whirlwind three weeks, which I may or may not post about soon, but suffice it to say that I am finally coming up for air and feeling like myself again.  I am ashamed to say that with the chaos, there has been more complaining and less gratitude.

A lot more complaining, and a ton less gratitude.

That ends today.  Because today I will choose joy and thankfulness.

Today I am grateful for...

...God's patience

...God's faithfulness

...The thoughtfulness of my children

...The kindness of friends

...Enough to eat

...Money to pay for doctors

...Pools, and the ability to swim and move freely in the water 

...Time to rest

...Waking up in the morning

...Naps

What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

  1. Right now I'm thankful for a little downtime and a few more mandatory things checked off of my to-do list. It is so nice to focus on blessings.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...