"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Happy Birthday, Firefly!


I would swear this was just yesterday, if it wasn't for my hubby's hairline, which looks markedly different now, haha!  We had NO idea what we were getting into when God blessed us with little girl #2 on December 19th, 2002.

Eleven years later, after the ride of a lifetime, we are blessed with a beautiful, sweet, young lady.


Happy Birthday, Firefly!  I am proud to be your Momma!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! My daughter turned 11 yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday to you all too! How funny that our girls are just the same ages!

      Delete
    2. YES! Especially since I just found your blog and it is helping me SO MUCH! I really think she has SPD too. Thank you! I'd love to chat with you more about it. jaybird at acsol dot net

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...