"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Monday, December 2, 2013

Coming Up...A Study in Psalms


On a friend's suggestion, I recently started reading the Book of Psalms in the Bible.  

I'm in love!

I'm reading it slowly, savoring, and taking bits and pieces of it in at a time, but I'm so excited about it--and I want to share it with you.

Starting in January, I'm going to go through Psalms with you all--slowly, in bits and pieces, just like I'm doing it here at home.

I'd love for you to join me, to share your input and experience as we go through it together.

Let me know if you'd like to go along for the ride--I'm sure it will be a memorable one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...