"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Best Posts from 2013


It's that time of year again--when we all start to reminisce about the year we are about to leave behind and plan for the wonderful year that is ahead (and ALL of the things we're going to do to make it the Best. Year. Ever!)

One thing I've done in looking back has turned out to be a lot of fun for me (as in, I should have given myself more time to do this, because now I don't have enough time to cook dinner fun!)  I've been looking over the past year in blog posts, and "reliving" all we've done this year.

Now, I know it's not going to be nearly as fun for you as it's been for me, but I thought I would let you have another peek at some of my favorites from this year...

How Does a Unit Study Teach Language Arts?  (That's from last year's Virtual Curriculum Fair, which is getting ready to happen again in the next few weeks!)

This Is Me--a post about getting REAL, and the soapbox I've been standing on the past year.

What I Wish I'd Known about Sensory Processing Disorder.

A just-for-fun look at what my life looks like sometimes, with If You Give a Homeschool Mom some Money.

Turtle's 13th Birthday Great Idea!  Random Acts of Kindness...

A Five Day Series on Workboxes.

What may have been our favorite review product of the year--In the Hands of a Child and the Kitchen Science fun!

Our experiences with Mean Girls, and Part Two of that...

An Update on Firefly, and her journey with Sensory Processing Disorder.

And, my most favorite sentimental post, about baseball cards, my son, and my father.

I hope you enjoyed the look back with me, and I hope you'll stick around to see what next years brings to the blog!  Let me know if there is anything you'd like me to focus on or do more of.

Have a wonderful New Year's Eve with your family and friends--I'll see you on the other side!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...