"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Monday, November 18, 2013

Bloggy News...


I am taking a little bit of a bloggy break for about another week or so.  I am working very hard "behind the scenes" to find my way, and decide the best direction for the blog to go in, as we head into the holiday season and the new year.

I'm really so very excited about all of the wonderful opportunities that have come my way since the blog began, and the new bloggy friends that I have met over the past couple of years.

I want to continue to be able to offer things that will bless you all in return, and that's what I'm working on getting all together.

If you have any ideas, input, etc, I'd love to hear from you!  

In the meantime, please excuse the mess!

I'll be back all squeaky-clean in just a little bit longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...