"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Monday, June 10, 2013

Want to Host a Party Without Hosting a Party?

I don't know if you all know this or not, but I am a Thirty One consultant.  In case you haven't heard of it, Thirty One is a company that sells beautiful, inexpensive bags, and is based on Proverbs 31.

It's an amazing company, full of amazing women, and I love working for them!

This month, they are running a special on one of their most popular bags, the Large Utility Tote:



For every $35 you spend, you can order a Large Utility Tote for only $10!  (They are regularly $35 each!)

AND...

From now until June 15th, I am running an online Mystery Hostess Party.  One lucky person who orders will receive ALL of the hostess benefits from the whole party!

It's hosting a party without hosting a party!

Here are the rules:

I am hosting a Mystery Hostess Party for June 5-15th.  This party has the potential to be very large, as everyone loves themselves some Large Utility Totes!  As a matter of fact, I already have a $50 order to start the party off!  Someone will win the benefits of hosting the party without having to host a party!!  Sound good?

Here is how it will work---

You will go to my website and place an order on the June Mystery Hostess Party.  At the end of June 15th, whatever the sales of the party are, I will pick a ticket and someone will win the free credits, hostess exclusives, and half price items.  My website is www.mythirtyone.com/NWeiss.

You will earn tickets for ordering, referring friends, and scheduling parties.

Place an order--1 ticket
Place an order over $50--3 tickets
Place an order over $100--5 tickets
Refer a friend and the friend places an order--you and the friend get an additional 2 tickets (just email me so that I know)
Place an order and schedule a party in June or July --10 tickets

Easy enough???  So, all you have to do is go to my website beginning now and click on "June Mystery Hostess Party" to be entered to win ALL of the benefits of hosting your own Thirty One party.

Happy Shopping, and Good Luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...