"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Friday, April 5, 2013

Ultimate Blog Party!!

Ultimate Blog Party 2013

This year I am participating in a fun little gathering known as the "2013 Ultimate Blog Party"!  I am so excited to be a part of this party this year (it's my first!!)

The Ultimate Blog Party is hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom, and it is a week-long event where bloggers will link up, get to know each other, and offer lots and lots of giveaways!

So, quick, head on over and check it out--

AFTER--

you've checked us out, lol!

So....a little about me...


I am a Christian, Homeschooling Momma married to one wonderful man!  We have three great kiddos:
My goofy Turtle, who is 13 and in seventh grade...

 My spirited Firefly, who is 10 and in fourth grade...

And my awesome Bug, who is six and in Kindergarten.

We live in Sunshine-y Florida and spend lots and lots and lots of time at soccer fields.

When we're not soccering, we like to read, play Matchbox cars, dress American Girls, and text--depending on who you ask!

My blog centers on our daily grind, our adventures in schooling, eating, and life, homeschool curriculum reviews, and getting through every day with a kiddo struggling with Sensory Processing Disorder.

I've started a new mission this year in an attempt to be REAL.  It's not always pretty, but it is always real.

I'd love to meet some new friends along the road...

Welcome to Schooling in the Sun!

9 comments:

  1. I found you on UBP 2013. I have a son with SPD and in a few years I suspect we will end up homeschooling. I look forward to reading more of your bog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just stopping by from the UBP13! Your kids are adorable. I love that you are trying to be REAL. No living with a special needs child life isn't always picture perfect but being real is always best. It's who the rest of us real people can really relate to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys! Jumping on to go visit with you all, and I am just feeling so blessed to find some mommas who are living life like me! I needed this today...hubby is out of town and I got to grocery shop with kids in tow. Super Target with an SPD kiddo, anyone? Super Mommy, more like it--I only yelled ONE time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being real is awesome. We love soccer as well. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I've come for the party :-). I like that you are real. I'm hoping to do that too - I have just started my blog so will try hard to keep it real.
    My oldest has autism and suppers from sensory issues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I am stopping by from the UBP. I am also a homeschooling Mama! I homeschool my 7 year old daughter with Dravet Syndrome(and SPD). I enjoyed your blog and look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog. I'm an adoptive dad and 3 of my 4 have special needs (FASD and Autism). New to blogging, but I'm inspired further by the blogs I've visited! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nicole, Glad to meet you through the UBP! Your site is so sweet and welcoming. And I love the meal planning!

    I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nicole, stopping by from UBP! Your family is lovely. My daughter has SPD too, autism as well, but it's the sensory issues that are the real challenges here! Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...