"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Meal Planning Monday. REAL food Without Much Thought!

This week my hubby has been out of town for several days so far, with several more left to go.  Needless to say, I have effectively lost my mind as of--oh, probably sometime yesterday afternoon!

So, today, when it was time to make a meal plan and go to the grocery store, I fell back on some old stand-bys, since I don't have the motivation or the energy to think very creatively.

Thankfully, we've been doing this for about a month or so, so I've got some tricks I can pull out of my sleeve...

Monday:

Breakfast:  Cereal (see, creative, right?  Lol!)
Lunch:  Egg Salad Sandwiches
Snack:  Popcorn


Tuesday:

Breakfast:  Granola and dried fruit
Lunch:  Smoothie
Snack:  Fresh Fruit and Pretzels
Dinner:  Baked Tilapia


Wednesday:

Breakfast:  Cinnamon Toast and Yogurt
Lunch:  Sandwiches (more creativity!)
Snack:  Yogurt
Dinner:  Crock Pot Chicken


Thursday:

Breakfast:  Mexican Frittata
Lunch:  Cheese Melts
Snack:  Ants on a Log
Dinner:  Pasta


Friday:

Breakfast:  Apple Sandwiches
Lunch:  Finger Food
Snack:  Fruit Bar Popsicles
Dinner:  Breakfast for Dinner

As you can see, I'm in desperate need of ideas!  Anyone got some spare recipes??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...