"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

E is for Easter. A Late Update...


Blogging Through the Alphabet
For Easter this year, we went down to visit my Dad and spend a short weekend with him and his family.  Easter Sunday started out with excited kiddos up way, way too early...
...with pretend smiles while they waited at the top of the stairs before being able to go downstairs and look for their baskets (and even some plastic eggs the Easter Bunny managed to hide).
I believe this is a shot of Turtle's basket--a hodge-podge of Spiderman, nail polish, and pencils and journals.  Yes, my Turtle is a mystery...
...a shot of my stepbrother after finding his basket...
...and Bug discovering his!  Side note:  Bug was convinced this year that the Easter Bunny does not bring the Easter baskets.  Ready for this?  Jesus does.  Uh-huh.  I think he perhaps was a bit confused by his Community Bible Study teacher's lesson about Jesus being the most important part of Easter.
After breakfast and quick showers, we tried a new way of coloring eggs this year, shared by my father's wife.  She's from Russia, in case you can't tell from the finished product!
Beautiful eggs--and so, so very easy!
And a delightful, happy shot of my kiddos ready for church.  Don't they look thrilled?

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...