"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Monday, March 18, 2013

Menu Planning Monday. REAL Food Continues...

I'm working on a larger post about how wonderful our dietary change has been for us all, most notably my Firefly, but let me just say for now that we are loving it!  I never would have believed the changes had I not seen them with my own eyes.

And while I don't particularly enjoy being the food police, or all of the extra dishes that we make, or all of the extra time cooking, or even the fact that we don't eat out nearly like we used to, it is WAY worth it to me.

Here is how we are eating this week:

Monday:

Breakfast:  Banana Pancakes (ours had frozen blueberries in them as well)

Lunch:  Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, raisins, and organic fruit snacks

Snack:  Popcorn

Dinner:  Taco Salad


Tuesday:

Breakfast:  Eggs (scrambled or hard-boiled) and toast with jelly

Lunch:  Homemade Mac and Cheese

Snack:  Banana Bread

Dinner:  Baked Tilapia, fresh veggies, and I'm not sure what else, lol!


Wednesday:

Breakfast:  Breakfast Cookies

Lunch:  Smoothies

Snack:  Cheese and Triscuits

Dinner:  Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches and salad


Thursday:

Breakfast:  Organic Cereal and Bananas

Lunch:  Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Snack:  Larabars

Dinner:  Out.  We have family coming into town.  Yay!!


Friday:

Breakfast:  Berry Muffins

Lunch:  Finger Foods

Snack:  Popsicles made out of Juice

Dinner:  Spaghetti


Still looking for some more great menu options.  Anyone???

And if you are looking for all of the recipes linked above in one place, check out my pinterest board:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...