"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Some More Bloggy Silence...

We're going on vacation!!!

So where I have a scheduled post or two going up this week (depending on how much longer I can stay awake tonight), it won't really be real-time me!

We are headed out to see some snow and try some skiing.

(Because us Southerners, we take trips specially to see snow--crazy, right?!)

Please send some prayers--I spend most of these mountain-type vacations having major anxiety meltdowns over those mountain-type roads...

...and adding in my super-impulsive 10 year-old and super-young 6 year-old on ski lifts just kind of makes me nauseous, too.

But, in the spirit of being real, I'm going to tell you that although I am scared out of my mind and my nervous system is on red alert, I am going to go on this vacation anyway.

And pray.

And practice my deep breathing.

And maybe drink a little bit.

And pray some more.

And, hopefully, I'll be back next week with some really cool snow pictures!

Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...