"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Friday, February 1, 2013

First Day. February.



This is a really fun idea that I've meant to jump in on for the past several months, but, true to form, keep forgetting about.

(Remember REAL?)

Today, I remembered to try it--with the help of lots of Post-Its and iPhone reminders!

It's just a simple idea to take pictures of things that you are doing on the first day of each month, put them online, and share them with others.

I always like sneaking a peek into everyone else's day--how about you?

Here's what I remembered to catch via photo today:

  (what I forgot to catch--an impromptu snack trip to a yogurt place with special friends, dropping Turtle off to babysit, a trip to the post office, a trip to the library to pick up the books I dropped off yesterday that weren't actually library books ha!, a trip to drop off a friend's 31 bags, the phone call when I cancelled the appointment we had today that I knew wouldn't fit in with the impromptu snack trip, the Nerf gun war had with Bug and his uncle who is visiting that made him all sweaty before bed...):
















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...