"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Monday, January 14, 2013

Menu Planning Monday

Back to life, back to reality...

Back to healthy eating and menu planning!

Here's what's on the table this week at our home:

Monday:

Breakfast:  Strawberry, peanut butter, and granola wraps


Tuesday:

Breakfast:  Cereal

Dinner:  Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes and Garlic

Wednesday:

Breakfast:  PopTarts (breakfast of champions, lol!)

Dinner:  Baked Tilapia

Thursday:

Breakfast:  Oatmeal or Bagels

Dinner:  Chicken Fajitas

Friday:

Breakfast:  Cinnamon Toast and Fruit

Dinner:  Out!!

You may have noticed that meat and dairy have crept back into our meals.  Well, after a glorious two months or so of clean eating, I had my first (and hopefully only) introduction to the world of kidney stones!  It was miserable, and I hope to never ever ever ever repeat that experience.

I'm certainly not blaming my kidney stone on my vegan-style diet, but until the final tests come through in a month or so, I will be eating healthy, but not vegan.  

And drinking water.

Lots and lots of water!

What's on your plate this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...