"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Monday, December 31, 2012

Top Five Posts of 2012...

In another look back at the year just passed, I wanted to thank all of my lovely followers (and my family that reads this but doesn't officially "follow"!)  And I wanted you to have another chance to look at my most popular posts from this past year, in case you missed them:

Here are what was most read this year:

A Day In the Life (Updated Version)





Happy Reading!

And I'd love to know what you are looking for in a blog.  Just leave me comments on what direction you are most interested in me writing about, and I'll do my best to oblige!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...