"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Bit of a Bloggy Break

Illnesses, Thanksgiving dinners, visiting relatives, bone scans, hormonal almost-teens, kidney stones, Christmas decorating, surgeries, Christmas parties, baking, hospitalizations, shopping, wrapping, shipping, public school dramas, soccer games, medications, flower girl dress fittings, packing, weddings, airplane rides, cleaning, ER trips, Granddaddy-visiting road trips, the Nutcracker, major life decisions...

How's your month been, lol?

I've decided to relieve myself of the Bloggy guilt I've been having, by letting you know what we've been up to lately. As you can see, it's been an amazingly crazy month! I'm not sure I can handle another one quite like this one anytime soon!

So, I am continuing my Bloggy break for another week or so--enough to get us through our upcoming trip to NYC for my brother-in-law's wedding (and a trip to the American Girl store for a certain little Firefly's birthday event!), and then I'll be back, to truly catch you up on all of the goods around here.

Thanks for hanging out with me! Hope you are enjoying this crazy, hectic, blessed time of year!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...