"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thankful on Thursday

Today I am just thankful for God's grace.  
I'm working on things. 
 I'm by no means a perfect parent.  
I get too impatient with my kids.  I yell.  Alot.
I wonder why on earth God thought that I was a good choice for a special needs daughter.
I obsess over the cleanliness of my house.
I like to be in control.
I'm working on being a better listener.
I sleep through my workouts.
Sometimes I'm too tired to talk to my hubby when he gets home.
I'm not really a very good driver.
I like to have things my way.
I tend to be pretty selfish sometimes.
(Man, I'm not sure I even really like me now, lol!)
I'm working on things.

My Father loves me anyway.
He is not ashamed of me--even with my faults.
He loves me, with a love that is so deep He sent His Son to die for me.

I am so very blessed, and so very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...