"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thankful on Thursday. Meet Hair-y.


Yes, I know, I know.  These thankful posts are usually much more spiritual than this.

BUT...

I am so eternally thankful for the new addition to our household!!!

His name is Hair-y.

Get it?  Because he picks up all the dog hair.

Bug named him.

Tee, hee!

So, the story is, I had a little extra money for a little while, and after being reminded to set some aside for "give" money (the guilt I had over having to be reminded of this by my 12 year-old is a story for another day...),

But anyway...

After I put some aside, I found I had enough for my present to myself--AND it was on sale on Amazon--

With FREE SHIPPING!!!

Yes, I am a dork.  Don't you know that by now?

So I bought him and stalked the UPS tracking site and the UPS man and waited very impatiently...

And it was ALL worth it!

I love Hairy.

He makes me happy.

I have not swept my floor since he arrived.  Sniff, sniff!

I am very thankful that Hairy came into our lives.

It's the little things, people, truly!

Now, I'm off to push his "On" button once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...