"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Must do Monday. Catching up Edition.

It's been a crazy week, with parties and holidays and illnesses. So this Must Do Monday is full of odds and ends I need to do to catch up from the craziness of the past few days.

1. Mop my floor. Like now. It's disgusting. And I hate dirty floors. Really, really hate them. I've been practicing the idea that playing Legos with Bug is more important than mopping the floor for several days. I still believe that, but oh my goodness. My OCD has now kicked in overdrive and I Have. To. Mop. The. Floor.

2. Order uniforms for Turtle's soccer season. 'Cause, you know, it's not enough to write the check for premier soccer, and tournaments, and training sessions. We have to buy new unis every two years. Yay.

3. Write my reviews. I have some fun ones due this week that you'll see soon.  Just need to actually write them. Oops.

4. Check out shabbyblogs.com. Trying to get everything on here to look like it does in my head, and a friend had a wonderful blog makeover last week with this. We will see if I get that far...    Hee, Hee.  Done!

5. Call the American Girl store in New York and find out some info about their "fun stuff". Just discovered we will be traveling up there right around Firefly's birthday later this year, and I'd love to make a day of it at the store. She seriously digs American Girls. Seriously.

That's what I have planned on my list today. What does your Must Do Monday list look like?




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...