"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer Bucket Lists--From Pinterest to Our House

I am having way, way too much fun on Pinterest these days!  Here is something I found out there in Pinterest-land that we've adapted for our house:

Our Summer Bucket Lists.  Each time we do one of the listed things, we color in the petals.  And if you look, they are pretty basic, inexpensive fun things:  swim, play at the park, bake cookies.  Although...

I'm not sure exactly whose idea "buy a puppy" was, since Firefly had to help Bug with his, but...not happening in this lifetime!  

I hope you all are having a wonderful summer-so-far!  What are you doing for your Summer Bucket Lists?

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! My boys will love coming up with all the outrageous things they'd like to do! I think I would be the one, though, who writes down, "buy a puppy!" ;)
    Thank you for sharing on NOBH!
    Love and God Bless,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...