I swear--something about these Sunday evenings makes me feel so "super-ready" to be productive first thing Monday morning. And yet, somehow, all of these wonderful, go-getter feelings seem to be sucked out of me as soon as the alarm goes off. *sigh*
So I am going to continue to keep it simple. Simply five things to get to on my Must-Do Monday list. Only five.
I ought to be able to handle that.
Yep, sure thing.
1. Book a flight for a trip to a cousin's wedding in June.
2. Clean out what has become a fire hazard wallet, full of receipts. Oops.
3. Make two copies of Firefly's birth certificate for swim team practice that begins on Tuesday. More on this to come--filed in the "because-we-don't-have-enough-on-our-plates" section.
4. Find a long multiplication practice worksheet (or seven) for Turtle. Seems we keep messing up on the same types of questions over and over again. I am sure she will be thrilled! Any suggestions?
5. Activate the wonderful rebate card we got from AT&T when we spent lots of money signing up for their services!
We'll see how it goes. Anyone want to join in with me? Evidently I need to add one more task--to figure out how on earth I got the linky last week?!
Oh well. Just join in on the comments for now. I'll figure it out eventually...
Happy Monday, everyone!