"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Must Do Monday. The Third.

I swear--something about these Sunday evenings makes me feel so "super-ready" to be productive first thing Monday morning.  And yet, somehow, all of these wonderful, go-getter feelings seem to be sucked out of me as soon as the alarm goes off.  *sigh*

So I am going to continue to keep it simple.  Simply five things to get to on my Must-Do Monday list.  Only five.

I ought to be able to handle that.

Yep, sure thing.

Hmmm.

1.  Book a flight for a trip to a cousin's wedding in June.

2.  Clean out what has become a fire hazard wallet, full of receipts.  Oops.

3.  Make two copies of Firefly's birth certificate for swim team practice that begins on Tuesday.  More on this to come--filed in the "because-we-don't-have-enough-on-our-plates" section.

4.  Find a long multiplication practice worksheet (or seven) for Turtle.  Seems we keep messing up on the same types of questions over and over again.  I am sure she will be thrilled!  Any suggestions?

5.  Activate the wonderful rebate card we got from AT&T when we spent lots of money signing up for their services!

We'll see how it goes.  Anyone want to join in with me?  Evidently I need to add one more task--to figure out how on earth I got the linky last week?!

Oh well.  Just join in on the comments for now.  I'll figure it out eventually...

Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...