"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Monday, April 2, 2012

Must-Do Monday. The First.

So...in an effort to get more organized (because I don't feel like myself unless I'm organizing something, haha!), I decided to go all out and publicize my "to-do" list every so often.

I'm going to call it "Must Do Monday".

See, Mondays are traditionally not so very much productive in this house.

As a matter of fact, when I used to work (you know, OUTSIDE the house), I gladly worked longer four-day weeks so that I didn't HAVE to work on Mondays.

So I was thinking that if I gave myself some goals (little ones, mind you) and put them "out there", then maybe I could actually DO them and feel semi-productive.

What do you think?

Anyone with me?

Drum roll please...

This Monday, I will...

1.  Check the weather in Washington DC, where we will soon be traveling, so that I can pack.

2.  Pick up a gift card for tomorrow's last Essentials class.

3.  FINALLY put in Turtle's grades from last week (oh yeah, and the week before that.  Oops.)

4.  Send out the latest request from Paperback Swap.  (Which, by the way, if you've never used, has turned out to be a gold mine for our happy homeschooling family.)

5.  Find something for my family to eat for dinner while I go out to a Mom's Night Out tonight.  (Insert happy dance here.)

So I haven't quite figured out how to do a linky thing-a-ma-bob yet (maybe that can be on next week's list), but I'd love some company with this.  Maybe you can leave your list in the comments if you'd like to join me in my quest for a more on-the-ball Monday morning.

Happy Monday, all!

1 comment:

  1. My son and I have issues getting busy on Monday also. We have been doing 4 day homeschool weeks for months now. At first my perfectionism told me we'd miss out on a lot of school, but it has been working well.

    Thank you for linking up at NOBH. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...