"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Guns for General Washington Book Review, by Turtle

The book Guns for General Washington is written by Seymour Reit. It is beautifully written. The book is about the Revolutionary War. The genre is historical fiction. 
 The good thing about Guns for General Washington is the details. Seymour, the author, really knows how to write a good book. You get the feeling that you are there. To me, details are a very important thing to have in a book.
The bad thing about the book is that I am in sixth grade, and it was an easy read.  I would recommend this book to fourth graders, maybe even fifth.  Even in sixth grade, I enjoyed this book.

Guns for General Washington overall is a fantastic book.  Seymour really is a wonderful author.  To tell the truth, I really had my doubts!  But it was a really wonderful book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...