"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Monday, February 27, 2012

What To Do When Your House Looks Like This...

We are really, really, really close to moving now. 

 I hope, anyway. 

 Each day the house we're in slowly closes in on us a little bit more. 

The cat gets himself trapped in yet another box.

The kids have ever-cooler places to play hide-and-seek.

I have more and more trouble finding just that ONE book I need to read for today's assignments.

I wake up in a panic because I forgot to ask the builder the ONE super-important question that will make or break the whole house.

My hubby has now been relegated to a three by three foot area of the family room in which to work out in the mornings.

And we are STILL trying to school, which either makes me extremely dedicated or incredibly stupid.

Don't answer that.

So, when your house looks like a Hoarders episode and you're losing your mind and you are still trying to school, what else CAN you do?




Yep, you guessed it.  Math at Chick-Fil-A, with great friends who knew we needed a time out!

There's gotta be a commercial in here somewhere, right?


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...