"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm Up for an Award!

This is so exciting!  I have a post that has been nominated on the SPD Blogger Network for the 2012 SPD Blogger Network Awards!  As many of you know by now, we have been blessed with a very sweet, very smart, very sensory-"different" little girl.  Firefly is now nine years old, and in some ways it feels like we have been battling this disorder forever.  Actually, in most ways it feels like that!

You can read about our family's journeys in many different places on this blog.  Just search for Firefly Friday--there's a bunch of venting that I've done.  Over and over.  And over.

And just because I don't think my venue is big enough, I've found another place to vent.  *wink*  The SPD Blogger Network is full of Mommies and Daddies and families like ours, some who are dealing only with Sensory Processing Disorder, some who have a full spectrum and alphabet soup full of diagnoses, but all who seek comfort in knowing that we are not alone in our struggles, our fears, our hopes, and our weird senses of humor!

One of the posts that I've sent over there has been nominated, and is in the category of "Most Viewed".  It is also one of the most viewed over here, too:  "Dear Lady at Walmart".  I would love for you to head over here and vote for me.  But more importantly, head over and take a look-see.  There are tons of wonderful ladies and men, representing hundreds of special little guys and girls who live their everyday lives with such courage and strength that it takes my breath away.  I'd love for you to meet them!  : )

Thanks for visiting!  And welcome to our world!

3 comments:

  1. How special and exciting! Keep up the great stories! Thank you for sharing on NOBH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting. I have a wonderful five year old who has PDD-NOS and have experienced those days at walmart. I'm glad you are sharing your story, as it gives strength and hope to other mom's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! It's nice to know my venting is appreciated (sometimes, ha!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...