"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm Back...!

Wow!  What a busy, wonderful month December was!  I can't wait to post all about the holiday activities we shared with our friends and family members.  We enjoyed "Christmas school", lots of cooking and crafting, and some well-deserved (at least for Mama!) time off.

But now it's back to business.  It's nine-thirty in the am, one kiddo is busy thank you noting, littles are outside for PE, and I have re-discovered my blog!

I hope you all had a beautiful holiday season.  Can't wait to catch up with everyone--but for now, I'm off to write a little about our Language Arts program for a virtual curriculum fair that I'm taking part in.  That post will be live later this afternoon...
See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm getting back into the normal routine again too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. paul says:
    teach those kids to use a semi-colon. i'm convinced that the semi-colon alone improves fcat writes scores an entire point.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...