"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Turtle Tuesday-- My Blog

Hello everyone! I have exciting news, I am going to have my own blog! Yay!


There are lots of things to be thankful for and this is only one of the many.


My blog is going to be about whatever I want it to be about! I am thinking about it being about things to be thankful for and good Bible verses.

I am open for ideas!


I will still be posting on this blog also.

when my blog is made i will let you all know.

3 comments:

  1. excuse me, turtle.
    is this blog ready yet?
    thanks for the update.
    -a reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. where's this journal that was promised? the audience is getting impatient.
    sincerely,
    a reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. "hrhgrghrhgrhghrhghrghrhghrghghrghrhggbuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
    that's the sound of this reader trembling with excitement in anticipation of the promised forthcoming turtlejournal.
    -a reader

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...