"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Monday, November 7, 2011

miscellany monday

one. i have just put together a treasure hunt for my kids to do this afternoon. i am so proud of myself, because this tends to be one of those things i think is such a cute idea, but don't ever have the energy to actually DO. i'll let you know how it turns out.

two. i have successfully stayed away from the Halloween candy in my house, except for my official "cheat days" of Friday and Saturday. that even includes the reese's cups that are continually falling out of the freezer whenever we open the doors. this is no mean feat.

three. it is a really dreary, yucky day here. and my dog continues to want to go outside in it. and he stinks a little when he comes back in. for once i am agreeing with my sensory-overload daughter.

four. two of my three kiddos are about to have a break from regular soccer practices and games. i am going to thoroughly enjoy that week and a half! ; )

five. i would love prayers for my momma van. it is currently being "diagnosed", in order to find the cause of the check engine light and the funny noise (official name). our new house is almost built, here comes the Christmas season, and it would be really nice to NOT have a huge car bill.

hope your monday is starting off well!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I had to laugh out loud about the doggy stink. Ours does the same thing! He insists on going outside, right in the middle of a huge downpour. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...