"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Monday, October 24, 2011

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

image%255B9%255D.png

image%255B10%255D.png

I am soooo excited! I have been nominated for two different bloggy awards! It's so cool to know that there are some of you out there who truly are interested in my ramblings! Who knew?

So thank you so much, Danielle, Jen, and Kim! (And thank you for forcing me to get my bloggy behind up and moving this morning, too!)

So, here are the rules for these awards:

1. Link back to the bloggy friends who gave them to you.

2. List seven things about yourself.

3. Nominate other bloggy friends!

Here we go--seven things about yours truly . . .

1. I was born in New York and have lived in four states.

2. I always had pictured myself as a Mommy of little boys. God was laughing at me when my first two kiddos were girls. (I did get a boy at the end, though!)

3. I love chocolate. Really. Love. Chocolate. One year I gave up chocolate for Lent and lost four pounds. Embarassing, I know.

4. My husband is my best friend.

5. I am a horrible artist. My children laugh at my stick figures.

6. As much as I complain about it, we will always have a labrador in our home.

7. I once lost a spelling bee on the word "original". I had a terrific southern accent, and I spelled it just like I said it.

OK, that's me in a nutshell. Thrilling stuff, huh? But here are some wonderful online ladies who have much more exciting news to share:



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...