"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful on Thursday.

143.  quiet time
144.  cat sleeping on my bed in the sunlight
145.  builder who says, "i'll investigate options."
146.  children who can talk
147.  opportunities to look for things to be thankful for
148.  compassionate hearts around us
149.  workout buddies
150.  bug's giggles
151.  light rain falling
152.  choices
153.  a successful playdate
154.  playmobil
155.  a healthy body

I hope you all are having a day worth being thankful for!

4 comments:

  1. quiet time is one of my top blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good things to be thankful for. :) DH and dd went out to dinner and I had some quiet cleaning time...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All this hopping would make a rabbit tired, but not us bloggers! I’m a new follower from Hop Til You Drop . Hope you follow back. Please follow back http://mavesfaves.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A husband that truly loves me, beautiful grandchildren that are all healthy, the sun shining through my window....so much to be thankful for! Love your post! If you haven't yet, Please Follow back Parga's Junkyard Blogand on facebook as well as on my new networking site Like it Ladder Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...