"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

101. Vacation Bible School
102. my kids belting out VBS songs at the top of their lungs.
103. time by myself, given to me by:
104. a wonderful babysitter not scared of Sensory Processing Disorder
105. Jodi Picoult books
106. "slightly" cooler weather
107. clean, newly organized schoolroom
108. the excitement of a new school year
109. Bug sounding out words all by himself
110. good news from our builder
111. a Poppy who loves to watch my kiddos when one has to go to a doctor's appointment
112. a husband who works so hard to provide for us
113. a chance to re-read 1000 Gifts
114. safe travels
115. positive attitudes in the midst of soccer tournaments
116. daughters' smiles as they are proud of themselves
I hope you are having a blessed Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing at NOBH. We start VBS on Monday...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I mention that I just love your school room? I am working toward getting mine more organized (soon- really soon)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...