"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Monday, July 11, 2011

Trying Something New

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


A friend of mine had this on her blog, and I've enjoyed getting to know her better through it, so I thought I would join in. Besides, it's kind of a fun thing for Mondays!


1. i really really really want to be one of those ladies who menu-plan. it's such a great (organized--my favorite word), money-saving idea. i haven't managed to pull it together to do it yet.


2. i still have a teddy bear on my bed from a high school boyfriend. it's name is super-teddy. (maybe that is too much information!)


3. i am a little jealous that whenever i want my ipad my husband and / or a child already has it.


4. i have now successfully put off cleaning up the outside play area for two whole days, and it's about to rain. make that three whole days.


5. i am the uno champion in my house. they won't all admit it, but it's true.

2 comments:

  1. Officially the iPad in our house is mine and I am usually the last person who uses it. Thanks for linking up to the NOBH. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The iPad is very popular at my house too. My three year old adores it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...