"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

84. Bug proudly making breakfast for his sisters.
85. watching my girls play soccer.
86. my husband's caring heart.
87. sunny days (before 9:00 am when it is officially TOO HOT).
88. a respite from Firefly's tantrums.
89. mom's night out.
90. laughing with friends until I cry (at mom's night out).
91. a freshly cleaned house (except for the playroom which is now covered in puzzles--see my other post).
92. time to curl up on the couch with a book.
93. time to curl up on the couch with a book. (I am so grateful for this surprise gift of time that I am listing it twice).
94. chocolate.
95. a friend deciding to homeschool.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your blog. I love your #94 and 95 thankful entries. What a blessing to have a friend that also wants to homeschool. I have been so thankful too that my very best friend homeschools her children, and now one of my sister in laws who lives right down the street will be homeschooling her little one very soon! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to meet you...I like people who let their playrooms stay covered in puzzles :)
    Thanks for joining us at NOBH
    ~Kara @ The Chuppies/NOBH

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...