So my outlook is changing, it really is. This counting gifts thing is wonderful! Even in the midst of a really dark time earlier this week, I made myself find things to thank God for. It was easier than I expected. I guess that happens as thankfulness becomes a habit, huh?
62. swimming pools (I think I did this one already, but it's been over 100 degrees all week. This may make my list again and again and again).
63. air conditioning (ditto)
64. kids giggling together in hotel rooms in the morning
65. an opportunity to learn to give my worries over to God
66. afternoon thunderstorms when we have nowhere to go
67. a working van (did you see my post on all of the running around we have done?)
68. good reports from dad's neurologist
69. a Poppy who now lives close by
70. antibiotics (a story for another day)
71. a wonderful Father's Day spent honoring my Dad, my Dad-in-Law, and my husband; three of the best daddies I know
72. weekend spent with good friends and lots of soccer
Again, wishing you all lots to be thankful for this Thursday.