"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

It's been a really rough week this week. I'm so excited to sit down and write this post to get my mind right again!

42. my four year-old's belly laugh
43. my eight year-old's blue blue eyes
44. my eleven year-old's laughter with her friends in the back seat that I get to listen to while I drive
45. flip-flop tans
46. swimming pools
47. my husband's hand automatically reaching for mine
48. afternoon naps
49. giggles
50. dinner made at lunchtime
51. soccer evenings when there is still a slight breeze and it is almost cool outside
52. quick phone conversations with good friends
53. fresh blueberries (yes, we did fit it in this week!)

I love counting my gifts! It puts me in such a good mood. I hope you all are blessed this Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! New follower coming from the Sit and Relax blog hop. Looking forward to hearing more from you. I am embarking on homeschool for the first time this year with my son and we are starting kindergarten. I'm sure I will be here alot more in the future! ;) Thanks!
    bobjenjack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...