It's been a really rough week this week. I'm so excited to sit down and write this post to get my mind right again!
42. my four year-old's belly laugh
43. my eight year-old's blue blue eyes
44. my eleven year-old's laughter with her friends in the back seat that I get to listen to while I drive
45. flip-flop tans
46. swimming pools
47. my husband's hand automatically reaching for mine
48. afternoon naps
50. dinner made at lunchtime
51. soccer evenings when there is still a slight breeze and it is almost cool outside
52. quick phone conversations with good friends
53. fresh blueberries (yes, we did fit it in this week!)
I love counting my gifts! It puts me in such a good mood. I hope you all are blessed this Thursday.