"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Turtle Tuesday-- The Sixth. Homeschooling.

I would just like to say thank you to Tiffany! She commented and told me that I should write about what I like about being homeschooled.

I like being at home all the time. Sometimes we do school in our pajamas!

I like the curriculum that we use, because it is better than everything else that we learned about when I was in school. You do more activities. By the way, I was in public school until third grade.

I like having a lot of free time.

I like finishing the school year before everyone else who is in school. I'm so excited that tomorrow's summer for us! We finished our last day of testing today!

Thank you Tiffany! Please remember to give me ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...