"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Turtle Tuesday-- The Seventh. Tryouts.

Hi! I didn't get any new comments, so I decided to do this Tuesday on soccer tryouts.

Just in case you are new, I really enjoy soccer. It is incredibly fun for me. It is my favorite sport.


Next week I am going to have to tryout for a new soccer team. Wish me luck!







I am not going to be here next week because of the summer. I am going to be here every other Tuesday. But you can still give me ideas! <3

3 comments:

  1. i think you should write about awesome experiences you may or may not have had while visiting aunts and/or uncles.
    sincerely,
    anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your soccer tryout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see pics of all of your duct tape accessories.

    Miss you! Mrs. Smith

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...