"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Turtle Tuesday-- The Fourth. Our Pets.




Hi! Can you believe that it is already the fourth Tuesday and I haven't told you about our pets? So, we (Me, Bug, Momma, and Dad, that is) have a dog and a cat. My sister Firefly has two frogs. What kinds of pets do you have or want?



Our dog Max, in Bug's messy room.



Our cat Gizmo. He sleeps like that just in case you were wondering. He just got woken up.


Sorry, I didn't get any pictures of the frogs.

3 comments:

  1. I love your pets! I remember when you got Max, you brought me a picture to show the class. You were in 2nd grade! Pretty soon Max will meet our dog and can have play dates! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that cat sleeping on the ceiling? do you have carpet on the walls? were these pictures taken in an asylum?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had the same color walls in 2 rooms at our old house!! :) And I forgot to say "Happy Mother's Day!" above, so Happy Mother's DAy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...