"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Please Vote for Turtle

I got an unexpected Mother's Day present today! Turtle entered an art contest at the end of March, and as I was browsing the website looking at the entries, I noticed that she is a finalist!!! This is a pretty big deal, as the prizes are Educational Savings Accounts up to $750! There are First, Second and Grand Prize winners in each grade bracket, as well as a People's Choice Winner. The People's Choice winner comes from votes that anyone can cast.
So, now here's my plug. I would love for you to look at her artwork and vote if you feel so moved to (there, how's that?) Her picture is "A Box and A Ball", and it is pastels on sandpaper. You can find it and vote here.
The winners are announced on May 15th. I'll keep you posted, and thanks for your help!
Yay, Turtle!

1 comment:

  1. I went and voted for her. She did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...