"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Introducing Us . . .

So here we go--my first "official" foray into the homeschooling blog world! Since we started homeschooling 18 months ago, I have received countless ideas, support, and encouragement from others through their writings. I thought it was time to try to share some of that myself. We are a family of five (nine if you count the animals, amphibians, etc) in sunny (read--hot!) Florida. We love reading, sports (namely soccer) and taking trips. This is our second year homeschooling, where we use all kinds of different styles and curriculum. We have just finished our second year of Classical Conversations as well. Now, as we are trying to finish up this school year, my grand plan is to get moving on this blog. I don't know how well you all do with grand plans, but I'm about 50-50 on mine. Here's to success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...